It is important that property owners should go for professionally installed landscape lighting. One of the local contractors you can rely on is Earth Tones Hardscape, LLC, a company that specializes in hardscaping services. We have certified lighting technicians and use premium outdoor lighting materials. We frequently use and highly recommend well-known lighting brands, such as Kichler, CAST Lighting, and Illumicare Group Limited. If you are in the PA area, we have installed and completed projects in these cities: Harrisburg, New Cumberland, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, Etters, Lewisberry, Hershey, Mechanicsburg, Enola, and York. Call us today at (717) 307-7443 to add some flair to your spaces with landscape lights.
Landscape LightingThere are different types of landscape lighting that can add depth and drama to your property.
- Downlights. Direct light down onto the intended landscape areas and objects below for illumination, security, or decorative purposes.
- Uplights. Lights that direct their shine upwards where they can also create focal points.
- Path lights. Typically low-voltage lighting fixtures that cast light on paths, such as driveways or walkways, with the purpose of revealing steps, corners, and curves.
- Spotlight. Lights up specific areas, such as front yards, trees and plants, sculpture, and other architectural details of your home.
- Hanging or pendant lights. Decorative lighting accents that can be strung on trees, patios, and gardens. They also act as entry or porch lighting.
- Underwater lights. A specialty lighting fixture that can be placed in your koi ponds, garden fountains, swimming pools, and other water features of your property, thereby illuminating them at night.
Outdoor LED LightingNothing makes a property look more spectacular at night than when it is brightened by a quality outdoor LED lighting system. Homeowners and commercial landscape owners prefer this type of lighting for a number of reasons:
- It consumes less electricity.
- It is safer and cooler than incandescent light bulbs.
- It is longer-lasting.
- It is sturdier and more resistant to breakage.
- It comes in a wide array of design options and colors.
- It is easier to install.
Low Voltage LightingWhy is low voltage lighting best for landscape use? The intensity of low voltage lights can vary, depending on your selection of higher or lower-wattage bulbs. Since they operate at only 12 volts, they are safe to install and will not cause electrical shock. They are energy efficient, have a longer lifespan, provide adequate security, environment-friendly, and easy to install.
Having your landscape lighting professionally installed, particularly the installation of low-voltage lighting will open up many options for your lighting concepts. Done right, landscape lights bring out the best of what you have by accentuating the architectural features of your property. There is no excuse to hold off getting your outdoor spaces revivified with the right lighting touches. Give Earth Tones Hardscape, LLC a call today!